Cyclopark - Kent's Actvity Place
Cyclopark opened in May 2012 and is showcased as Kent's newest multi sports activity venue, offering first class BMX, cycling, skateboarding, running and extreme sports facilities. They are conveniently located just south of Gravesend, within easy access of the M25, A2 and Ebbsfleet International. Providing the ideal venue for a family day out, Cyclopark has the following facilities on offer:
* 6km of mountain bike trails throughout the park with separate trails for different abilities
* 340m first class BMX racetrack
* BMX Pump Track
* 600m2 multi use games area providing a venue for the whole community for all sports including Basketball and a 5-a-side Football
* 43 hectares of rolling landscaped parkland with extensive areas of new planting and open areas of wild grasslands.
* They boast a main tarmac track 2.9km long, ideal for riding, skating and running. The track can be used as a separate circuit so whatever the activity or ability, everybody can perfect their skills at the same time.
* For the younger visitors there is an amazing 3000m2 cycle based playground, where imaginations can run wild
* 1400m2 skate park providing skaters of all abilities the chance to mix and learn from each other
* Cyclocafe serving hot and cold beverages in the Pavilion
* Community rooms for private hire
* Children's Parties
* Bike hire
Cyclopark provides a fully accessible facility with a wide range of activities to suit individual needs. The Pavilion provides full wheelchair access to refreshment areas and changing facilities. The tarmac circuit provides a smooth terrain for wheelchair users and adapted cycles.
|Season Dates||Opening Hours|
|Notes||Times vary depending on events and weather but the park is usually open between 9am to 7pm or 10am to 9pm, 7 days a week.|
email a friend
Watling Street, South of Gravesend, Kent, DA13 9AF
Map reference: TQ 649741 Lat: 51.44215 Long: 0.37192
Parking : with charge
Accessible by Public Transport : Gravesend station